Become a Grower at the SA Produce Market
Sell your local grown produce to Wholesalers & Retailers within the South Australian Produce Market precinct with a position in our Growers Shed.
We are South Australia’s Wholesale Fruit & Vegetable market, providing a centralised location for the distribution, buying and selling of fruit and vegetables to the independent retail sector including Foodland, IGA and greengrocers AND the Hospitality, Restaurants and Catering industry in SA.
More than 1200 individuals use the facility every day, including wholesalers, growers, green grocers, supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, food service operators, transporters, exporters, and so many more.
Who can trade as a Grower?
- Must have a business as a grower of produce on land not less than half a hectare in South Australia (Stands are licensed for the sale of SA grown produce only)
- Copy of council rates for the Land
- Registered ABN
- Public Liability Insurance of minimum $20Million
Grower Stand Options
- 10 visit Casual Grower Pass which expires after 10 visits or 1 year, whichever occurs first.
- Fee: $330.00 inc GST as of 1 October 2021 (per stand)
- Stand size 3.5m x 7.5m
- Stand will be allocated at the Gatehouse upon arrival for each visit.
- Growers enter into a Licence Agreement with the South Australian Produce Market Limited (SAPML) for an agreed period of time (not less than 12 months).
- Fee: $5,113.47 plus GST per annum as of 1 October 2021 (per stand)
- Stand Size 3.5m x 7.5m
- Stand will be allocated at signing of Licence Agreement
Express Your Interest
To express your interest in becoming a grower – please complete the below form