A “Visitor” means
a Person, other than a Buyer (including a Buyer with Warehouse Facilities), Wholesaler,Grower or Grower Agent, who is lawfully permitted to enter the Market for a purpose other than buying Goods, limited to 12 visits per annum after which time the Person must apply for an Access / ID Card in the manner set out in these Market Rules.
Visitor Site Safety Rules
- All visitors are to report to the Gatehouse on arrival to receive a day/night safety vest and visitors pass. Upon leaving the market site they must return their vest and pass to the gatehouse and sign out.
- Visitors must be aware of the emergency evacuation procedures.
- Please follow the instructions provided by SAPM personnel in all aspects of safety.
- All near misses, incident, hazards, injuries and or dangerous activities must be reported to a Market Official, NS Security, or the Gatehouse.
- Visitors must be escorted by their host at all times and are not to proceed into the market areas unaccompanied.
- Visitors are not permitted to drive vehicles around the premises (other than to a designated carpark) without permission of SAPM management.
- Vehicles are to be parked in designated spaces as instructed by any SAPM staff, Market Official or NS Security.
- Speed limits and traffic directional requirements must be obeyed as signposted.
- Visitors must use the designated pedestrian walkways only and be aware of all motor vehicle and forklift activity around them at all times.
- Enclosed footwear and a day/night safety vest that complies with Australian standards AS/NZS 1906 & must be worn at all times whilst on site.
- Please comply with all safety awareness signs throughout the site at all times.
- In accordance with the SAPM Operating Articles & Market Rules:
12.1. Unaccompanied children are not permitted onto the Premises.
12.2. Any children brought onto the Premises must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a Personover 18 years of age who holds a current Access / IDcard.
12.3. Any Person supervising and accompanying a child or children must ensure that other users of the site are not inconvenienced by the child or children’s presence
12.4. Children are prohibited from entering onto:
(a) the common areas (roadways, parking areas) except when transiting to and from a Lessee or Licensee’s leased or Licensed premises; and/or
(b) any area on the Land where Vehicles (including forklifts) operate; and/or
(c) any area on the Land where there is a reason ably foreseeable risk of injury associated with the operations or activities being carried out in the area.
- Visitors must not interfere with or attempt to use plant and equipment, including mobile equipment.
- Visitors must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. SAPM reserves the right toundertake random drug and alcohol testing. Refusal equals ejection from site.
- Behaviour that offends, intimidates, humiliates or discriminates others is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the enclosed areas.
- Failure to agree by the above rules may result in a sanction being given and/or ejection from the market.