Buskers at the SA Farmers Market
We would like to invite musicians and street entertainers to busk at the SA Farmers market, Every Sunday from 6am – 1pm.
Buskers will find it a worthwhile location to share their talents with a busy market where most customers still carry cash.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
General Rules and Guidelines for Buskers at the SA Farmers Market
1. All performers must act in a respectable, professional and honest manner at all times.
2. All performers must follow all directives of the SA Farmers Market and understand that your application may be refused or revoked at any time without notice.
3. Performers must not be intoxicated or under the influence of any substance whilst performing and behave in a fit and proper fashion.
4. All performers must comply with all conditions of this permit, Australian Laws and Legislation.
5. If under 12 years of age, be constantly supervised by a parent guardian, and have consent by way of accepting the terms on this form.
6. If between 12 and 16 years of age, have consent from by a parent or guardian by way of accepting the terms on this form.
7. Performers must perform only in the area as directed by the Market Management and must not obstruct pedestrian access, flow, fire exits or busk in doorways or entrances.
8. Performers may be asked to stop by the Market Management if a number of complaints are received about loud or inappropriate music.
9. Performer’s CDs and DVDs that relate directly to their performance may be displayed and sold at the place of performance. Performers must not approach shoppers nor ask others to sell their goods.
10. Performers may not approach the public to ask for payment, nor charge a specific fee for their performance.
11. No bare feet.
Management reserves the right to refuse any application.
Priority is given to buskers who have their own Public Liability Insurance.
A limited number of buskers will be allowed to busk each week.
Buskers may be asked to stop if a number of complaints are received about loud or repetitive busking.
If in doubt or you need clarification or adjudication, see the Market Manager.
Management decision is final.